Pages

12.6.11

Some Random Thoughts

Maybe this is not about you. What I cherish is the feeling, not the fact that the feeling is directed toward you. You amazed me, for sure. But I'm also very amazed finding I can have this kind of feeling hahaha..

"What feeling?" you may ask.
This ABG-ish giggle and fast heartbeat because of seeing you. Even from afar. Even from only seeing your name on my YM list. Yea silly I know.
This feeling of "I guess I can live with this person" after knowing you, which is very mature, I think. Hahaha..
This feeling of no jealousy. This no "I want you to be with me, to be mine" feeling. This feeling of "I'm happy if you're happy, even if it means you're with somebody else".

My friend once told me "Maybe you love the idea of being in love".
Well yea maybe I do.

0 komentar dari orang baik :):

 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr